Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Brinie Brin


Hello everyone. This is our latest incident. We were at Barnes and Nobel for about 45 sec., and she triped and hit her cheek on the corner of a woden bench in the kids area. There was blood every where, and it instantly bruised. I had Zane with me as well. I have never seen so much blood before. She was screaming bloody murder in the store, and not one person from B&N came to help me. Two customers followed me to the bathroom to help me stop the beeding. I was so irritated with B&N. I did not clean up any of the mess, I figured they can do it. She did not get stiches, although I think that she could have used one or two. She has a good "shiner" , and hopefully a scar that wont be too bad.

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Oh my heck, that is frusterating. I think people are so nice to you when you are pregnant, (opening doors etc), but when your arms are full of screaming kids and you REALLY need help, most people look away. Sad!

-KJ said...

I think she and Spencer are made of the same material. He gets head injuries everywhere we go!

Zane said...

That is funny, because Zane is the same way. He will hit his head on the same door knob at least twice a day. He does not learn. Then, he acts surprised when it happened like "where did that door knob come from?" It is a good day when Brinlie is still alive. That really is my daily goal...... To keep Brinlie alive for one more day!

Tiffany said...

Hi Candice,its Tiffany. I haven't heard from you for a while.Looks like things are going well for you.It's so sad when kids get hurt sometimes they just dont understand.

Mel said...

It makes me laugh! She so gives you a run for your money!