Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Cowgirl up!!



There is not much that I can say to this. I hope that you guys are getting the picture of how Brinlie is. One minute she is a princess, the next she is a cowgirl. The dress-up picture and this picture where just minutes from each other.

So here is a story........ Zane was a cowboy for Halloween, and I did not have time to go get him his boots (the ones that Brinlie is wearing) I call Michael to stop at Walmart or somewhere to get him a cheap pair of boots. Oh-no! Michael goes to boot barn, and spends $80 on those boots! Of couse, Michael had to get him some boots too (they were not cheap!). That is just ONE of many stories about Michael.

5 comments:

-KJ said...

Oh my! I could eat this little one alive! I think it is so funny when they get all dressed up and think they are hot stuff!

Stacey said...

Candace-
Your kids are adorable. I am glad I "ran" into you on these blogs. The last time I saw you was at Stacy's house (my friend who was your friend and in your ward/neighborhood).I'm not sure if you remember that. Anyway, keep up on the blogging!

Mel said...

HHHEEEELLLLOOOOO! You can't post a blog and then not update it, you weiner!

Tiffany said...

Candice it's Tiffany
Your kids are so cute! Update your blog!

-KJ said...

Candice. I refuse to believe you are too busy to update! You must have missed the point of getting a blog. It is supposed to be FUN!