Wednesday, May 16, 2007

It was fun. I have so many pictures to put on here. I have to group them all together. Bringing my cousin was the best thing that I could have done. I highly recommend it to anyone. We went fishing, and as you can see I caught the big Mahi Mahi, and Michael caught the tuna. He had a Marlin on the line, but it got away. We took the kids on a Pirate Adventure. If any of you go to Cancun with little ones, that is one thing that you should do with them. We had pirates fighting. The kids got to go on a treasure hunt, and we had dinner on a Pirate ship. They loved it.

The kids wanted to hang out by the pool all day. I got soooo mad. We had this beautiful beach, with beautiful water just feet from the pool, and at the begining of the week, they wanted nothing to do with the beach. I forced them to hang out at the beach, and by the end of the week they did not want to leave. Cancun was fun, but we will never go there again. For next year we will be going to the Dominican Republic. We will see how that goes. I will put up more photos as I get them organized. P.S. the picture of the kids sleeping, that was on our way back to the dock on the pirate ship.


22 comments:

Mel said...

That looks like so much fun! I will volunteer to be your babysitter next year! You look fantastic! I'm sure you have a great tan to start off the summer. Lucky!

-KJ said...

So much fun! I was beginning to think that you went on a three week vacation! Maybe we will try taking the kids one of these days. We are going to Mexico in September, and they aren't coming!!!

Tara said...

Looks like so much fun! Looking good...

Zane said...

K.J where are you going in Sept? We are suppose to go to Ensanda, but I dont think that I want to go. We went last year, and I wasnt impressed!! I will see you guys soon.

Zane said...

Tara- Cameron told me that we are having our "mormon reunion" at your in-laws?? is that right?

-KJ said...

No, the bbq is at the Binghams, not the Maxfields. I better email Cam and set him straight. Wait, I guess if Tara wants to change it than she can. We will figure it out and email, or send invitations to everyone.
We are going to Guanajuato. I have two aunts that have homes there. It is a beautiful little town. One of my aunts has had her home in Architectual Digest twice. The other one has been newly renovated and is supposed to be amazing. One of them owns some beach property where they are building a B&B. I think it will be tons of fun, but it isn't super touristy.

Mel said...

Okay you look a little on the anorexic side. Are you still only eating watermelon and candy?

Taylor said...

I bet she is only eating watermelon flavored candy

Tiffany said...

I love Mexico!Looking tan and good!

Nichole said...

Why would you not want to return to Cancun? We are not going back to Cozumel either, way to many cruise ship people.
We have an "investment interest" in the D.R., haven't been yet, but waiting for it to make me some money!! Where will you be staying?

-KJ said...

What is this "investment"? Sounds muy interesante! I think it would be fun to go there. I think it would be fun to go almost anywhere, uh, especially Italy or Spain. Who's taking me?

Nichole said...

Levi Rogers got us to buy into one of those Condo Hotel things. Hopefully it pays off... since we are considered "owners" we can go and stay for free, but the airfare is so expensive!
I am up for Tahiti, anyone?

-KJ said...

He must be a great sales man!

Nichole said...

Do not really know what to say about him anymore...story for the reunion! Let me just say 5 kids!
No risk no gain I guess. Not to worried though.

-KJ said...

Sweet! Let us know how it is. I would totally go there.

5 kids huh! Please say a set of twins or a Brady Bunch scenerio. Yikes!

Nichole said...

He was participating in extra curricular activities while married, got divorced from Tracy Feathers. Has a new girlfriend (went to CHS, Jackie Ryan) he has 2, she has 2, 1 on the way!

-KJ said...

Wow! Neither name sounds familiar. I need to look her up. I am the worst with names!!!

Nichole said...

I am much better with faces!

Taylor said...

Candice eats poop

Jono said...

I agree with Taylor.

Sheri said...

Hey there, it is so nice to find you in the blogging world. Your family is a cute as ever. What a great family vacation. We really need one, or actually I really need one. We really need to stay in touch.

abo-bder said...


فني نجار ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات ببيشة